APG Membership for 2013
APG membership is available to Planners, thinkers and strategists in the UK and overseas who represent all the different disciplines of planning in agencies and client companies.
During the course of 2012 we’ve worked hard to deliver really good value to our members including a series of excellent new evening events like Noisy Thinking and Theoretical Futures, and the beginning of training seminars such as Dark Arts of Digital – all of which have been incredibly popular and completely free to our members. We conceived of and executed a brilliant strategy conference called Worlds Collide with top speakers. We’ve also expanded our core training programme, implemented successful new seminar-based training courses and created a YouTube channel with access to filmed events.
In 2013 there will be an exciting programme including more such activities, and we’ll be bringing in new kinds of peer networking and social events. And of course a major feature of the 2013 calendar will be the APG Creative Strategy Awards in association with Google. Remember - you can’t enter unless you’re a member!
In 2013 we are going to apply a small increase to the cost of membership to help cover the costs of our increased activities. The APG remains not-for-profit and any surplus we make goes straight back into improving member benefits and securing the future financial health of the organisation.
There are two ways of becoming a member or renewing membership, according to whether you want to join as an individual or as part of one team or company.
Single Membership for one named individual costs £120+vat (overseas £100 no vat) for one year’s membership.
To apply or renew, download membership form
Being a member means…..
* Unique member-only copy of the 2013 APG Awards papers in PDF format.
* Free entry to evening meetings including: Noisy Thinking, Dark Arts of Digital, Theoretical Futures, networking and social events.
* Access to APG training courses
* Reduced rates at major conference events such as Worlds Collide, and certain partner events
* Access to the member-only section of the website containing the APG Strategy Awards papers going back to the inception of the competition – a unique resource of Planning Knowledge.
* Entitlement to enter the APG Creative Planning Awards
* 25% discount on a new subscription to Admap
* Membership is for a named individual and is not transferrable.
Five named individual members at one agency can take Block Membership which costs £450+vat) for one year’s membership.
To set this up, download membership form
Alternatively, send list of the memberships required (names, job titles and email addresses) together with agency address and phone number. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* For each block of five memberships you receive one free copy of the 2011 APG Awards book (2013 Awards when available in late 2013)
* Each named member in the block will enjoy the same membership benefits as listed above for single members i.e. APG training courses, free entry to evening events etc
* As with Single Membership, Block Membership is for named individuals and is not transferrable.
Incoming search terms:
- APG membership (36)
- apg gold book (23)
- apg gold (19)
- apg gold standard (4)
- the Gold Standard book apg pdf (3)
- APG Gold Award (2)
- apg the gold standard book (2)
- where to buy apg the gold standard (1)
- the Gold Standard book apg (1)
- membership of the apg (1)